Sunday, January 12, 2014

Day 13 - Tall glass of shut the hell up...

In the preamble today Travis tells us to put down our caffeinated beverages and drink a tall glass of yoga vitality.  The subject of this post is a reference to Ben Stiller's character in Happy Gilmore at this part:

But seriously dude - don't you know that it was Saturday last night so I caved and had a few too many meaning that I was up too late, slept too little and had a thumping hangover.  Not only did I need 2/3 a scoop of NoXplode today, but I also needed a cup of coffee before I got into my workout.  That said the workout was awesomely energizing.  Pretty sure I still needed the caffeine, but I was so pleased with how well the workout went given how hungover I should have been.  And the energy carried me through most of the day.  Only needed a little bit of tea here and there to see me through the day caffeine wise.

Still skipping meditation.  I know I need to be better.  Will try again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment