Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Day 9 - Neck Crack

Man that crook in my neck hasn't gotten any better yet.  Trying to figure out which pose or poses is doing it to me.  I don't have any problem while in the workouts, but something seems to be creating an issue.  Guess its a tylenol day.

Today's cardio workout was lot of fun.  I wore heavy sweats and a sweater so that I could survive the freezer that is my living room.  Good plan.  Definitely broke a sweat today.  I try and do a pushup between each sun salutation, but I started to fail towards the end and my upward dogs became cobras for sure.

I finally got around to watching the introduction.  Leggy brunette is Lauren Eckstrom.  You can find her here.  A suitably hot name for a suitably hot lady. 

Courtesy of http://laureneckstromyoga.com/?page_id=4

Have I mentioned that I love Yoga?

Apparently she is a yoga instructor in Santa Monica and teaches retreats with Travis (I've secretly been wondering if they are an item).  She lost like 6 lbs or something doing the program. (N.B. it was actually 16 but srsly folks? I fluctuate 10 in a day).

We meet a few other people.  I was totally going to raz on the guy I like to call sweaty Marky Mark in a future session.  Then we find out he was addicted to Aderol and Anti-depressants and yoga gave him his life back.  Now I just feel like an a$$h*le (which I am, but I don't need YOU to remind me).

Obv last night's meditation was a failure so won't go into it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment