Thursday, January 9, 2014

Day 10 - No Strength

Ok an overstatement, but still have this crook in my neck and not sure why it is not going again.  That reminds me I need some tylenol - one sec.

Ok I'm back.  Man its hard to stay natural when you are popping tylenol.   On the plus side I haven't caved to the evils of melatonin, energy drinks or increasing my dosage of NoXplode.  You 2 spammer readers as my witness I will be off NoXplode by the end of the first 36 days.

Man - it has taken me all day to write this much.  Not because I'm not motivated, but because work has become insane again.  It really makes me wonder whether I made the right decision.  Definitely something I need to meditate on if I could actually bring myself to meditate.

Despite the title of this post, I actually did have a fair bit of strength today and did well in the workout though Hardcore was only about 50%.  Ok, I'm pretty much passing out while trying to write this and I still need to meditate.  Maybe I try that meditate while trying to get ready for sleep trick again...maybe it will work this time....zzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment