Monday, January 13, 2014

Day 14 - Can't meditate

Geeze - keeping this one short because it has been a horrible day and I'm swamped at work.  Lots to do before traveling tomorrow.

Meditation was so crappy today.  I just can't do it.  My back aches when I try and sit up for so long.  I tried Savasana instead, but kept getting anxious and stir crazy (and cold).  When asked to give gratitude I could only give bitterness.  When asked to give forgiveness I could only give blame.  When asked to focus I could only have my mind wander.  How did I get to be so far from gratitude?  Why is this concept so difficult for me.  Trying to be grateful actually makes me angry.  I feel a quiet rage instead and just have to bottle it up.  I made it through the practice, but it was so painful.

I guess it really set me up for the rest of the day because I ended up having a horrible crazy day - only to realize that there was nothing special about today.  Every day is like this, my perspective is just changing.  I really need a hard reset.

No comments:

Post a Comment