Friday, January 24, 2014

Day 23 - Electrify that spine

I swear that Travis Eliot might have been the Rock in a former career.  He has so many catchy catch phrases like "Electrify that spine" and "See you on the mat" all of which sound like WWE catch phrases.  He truly is the people's Yogi.

My focus has been remarkably strange.  I no longer perve so much - even Lauren Eckstrom in brown yoga pants can't catch my glare when I'm on, but little things (like an errant $75 credit card charge) can drain 10-15 minutes of my workout on and off.  Really frustrating.  But I am getting better at pushing it out of my mind and coming back to my breath.

The cardio portion of the workout was actually pretty easy today.  Sadly because of my back condition I couldn't do certain moves like plow ("Darn!") and so of course I used that as an opportunity to perv on Lauren and the equally hot Patti who is super hot in that Brazilian muscular chick way (though I have no idea if she actually is Brazilian).  Of course she is not quite as hot as the uber beautiful Victoria Gracie from the Georges St. Pierre Rushfit series.

Which I think is a site that pervs on the ladies from Iron Man 2


Yes I said Gracie.  In other words she could probably triangle choke you out in a few seconds and if not, her brothers/uncles would be sure to kick your a$$!  It was a hard day when I decided to quit the program due to shoulder and wrist pain, mainly because I wouldn't be able to see her beaming on a daily basis.

Anyway - the good news according to the doc and my X-rays is that nothing is broken or slipped in my scapula.  The bad news is that it is unclear what is causing the pain.  Doc suspects it is "muscular", but it could take a few weeks of physical therapy to improve...which I take to mean more yoga.  I'll just be careful when I electrify my spine...


No comments:

Post a Comment